[Hackrf-dev] How to update Hackrf-tools?

Martin Müller mail at mueller-martin.net
Sun Feb 12 09:13:59 EST 2017

To build the host tools you need to be in the subdirectory „host“. There should be a CMakeLists.txt file, but you reference it from the newly created build directory after changing into that. More detailed instructions are in the host/README.md file (also online at [1]).

Hope that helps

Martin

[1]: https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/host/README.md