[Hackrf-dev] Help to install last FW (hackrf_sweep) and related progs

Marc Péquignot marc.pequignot at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 11:46:26 EDT 2017

Andrew,

I don't think so.

I'm (was) just trying to  update my FW.
This needs two actions, one in HackRf-one and the other in my PC (host)

I thought (may be I'm wrong) that the answers where in:
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/releases/tag/v2017.02.1
<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/releases/tag/v2017.02.1>
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/tree/master/host
<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/tree/master/host>

Updating the FW itself was an easy task.

Now, when I have done what is written in
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/host/README.md I faced
one issue.

May be I should know and do something which is well known by everybody.
This "cookbook" however is missing explanation for somebody who is not
aware of prerequisites.

That's the issue.

Solved, thanks to Phil information.

Regards