[Hackrf-dev] Help to install last FW (hackrf_sweep) and related progs

Marc Péquignot marc.pequignot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:34:39 EDT 2017

Andrew

Thank you for the precision. I was aware of this.
The question (remark) should have been related to the host directory.
After "|sudo apt-get install build-essential cmake libusb-1.0-0-dev
pkg-config libfftw3-dev", *where is this host directory supposed to be?*|

|Some explaination is missing.|

|With the unzip of "|
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/archive/master.zip
<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/archive/master.zip>" I've it.

If I misunderstand something it is here.
And explaination is welcome.

Thank you for your help

73

Marc, alias cuagn (F6dnh)