[Hackrf-dev] Help to install last FW (hackrf_sweep) and related progs

Marc Péquignot marc.pequignot at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:57:54 EDT 2017

Just need to do...
Not so easy.

It is said :

"##How to build the host software on Linux:
###Prerequisites for Linux (Debian/Ubuntu):
sudo apt-get install build-essential cmake libusb-1.0-0-dev pkg-config
libfftw3-dev

###Build host software on Linux:

mkdir host/build
cd host/build
cmake ..
..."

How cmake.. can do something in a newly and empty directory?

Some information is missing

I'm lost!

Please help

Marc , alias cuagn (F6dnh)