[Hackrf-dev] hackrf_info

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:16:48 EDT 2017

Hi - I have a question regarding running

   hackrf_info version: 2017.02.1

I have 2 hackrf's where one board was running and the other one wasn't.

The current behavior of hackrf_info for me is it finds the first board
which happens to be running and it exits with the error

   hackrf_open() failed: Resource busy (-1000)

- it doesn't find or list the second board.

I believe in the past release hackrf-2015.07.2 when I ran hackrf_info
with 2 boards and 1 board was running, it would list both boards - and
indicate which one was busy.

Or am I confused - it just happened it find the board which wasn't being
used first then exited with an busy error when it found the second board?

-- Cinaed