[Hackrf-dev] Transmit / Receive switching

Gavin Jacobs apriljunkbox at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:46:56 EDT 2016

I would like to be able to switch from receive to transmit mode, and back again from within gnuradio. Apparently this will require some mods to libhackrf. There was a flurry of activity on this topic a while back, I would just like to know if someone is working on a fix, or if I should try to use the workarounds mentioned here:

https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/issues/195

<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/issues/195>

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/779501?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/issues/195>

Feature request: T/R switching (real time half duplex) via ...<https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/issues/195>
github.com
Yes! This feature is very useful for me! In order to implement the feature, I bought two hackrf one to implement the full duplex for Transciever the signal.

Thanks,

Jake