[Hackrf-dev] Interesting

davidmarkusgoldstein at gmail.com davidmarkusgoldstein at gmail.com
Mon May 23 21:01:17 EDT 2016

I just wanted to share a bit of interesting info:  in 1998 I worked for a telecom company as a temp.  They were realtek people.  They were already talking about open sourcing development on high speed transmission using the twisted pair, especially for China.  They got up to like 1gbps now...back then, I had the wr1000i sdr...they were interested.

Thx for the help btw.  Has anyone preordered limesdr?

David

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone