[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf One not detected and no usb led

"Aex Weiß" alex.dcaw at gmx.de
Mon May 2 05:11:29 EDT 2016

Hi Martin,

thank you for the reply!
Yes, I'm actually using DFU mode.
My Workflow is:

1) No USB Device is connected. Now I start "lsusb" for the first time.

2) Now I take the HackRF one, hold down the DFU button and plug it into a USB port. I release the DFU button.
Now I wait for approx. 30 seconds and then I run "lsusb" again. The list of entries is identical to the list of the first run, where no external USB device was connected.

3) I did another test using a RTLSDR USB with the USB cable of the HackRF and everything ("lsbsub" and the fm reveiver example of gnu radio) worked fine.

thanks,

Alex.