[Hackrf-dev] Static/warbling non reception issue

Karl Koscher supersat at cs.washington.edu
Sun May 1 16:29:18 EDT 2016

I don't think you sent the screenshot to the mailing list... or at least I
didn't see it? (Does this mailing list even support attachments?)

You don't need anything special to do offset tuning. The DC spike should
not move as you drag the spectrum display left or right. Drag the spectrum
display until the signal you want is free of the DC spike or other noise,
then click on the middle of the signal you want to tune in. It should then
demodulate cleanly.

Here is a screenshot of how it should look:
http://sysnet.ucsd.edu/~supersat/sdrsharpfm.png

Make sure WFM is selected with a bandwidth of 150000.