[Hackrf-dev] cannot talk to more than one hackrf one withUbuntu14.04

Cam Vance camski at internode.on.net
Tue Mar 29 03:26:01 EDT 2016

You may need to add this repo to get it to build correctly, i found i
had to for 15.04 to work otherwise every time i added or link OsmoCom
source GRC crashed with a seg fault. After removing bladeRF and Osmosdr,
adding repo, doing sudo apt-get update and then installing bladeRF and
osmosdr via pybombs the hackRF is working in GRC.

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bladerf/bladerf