[Hackrf-dev] TIME OF ARRIVAL OF CW SINGAL in Nanoseconds with HackRf

n0p [Luis Bernal] lbernal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:11:48 EDT 2016

With a 10Mhz clock and assuming 10 MSps the best resolution you can get is
1/10 uS (maybe 1/20 using 20MSps and both clock flanks DDR-Style)

But all of this is going to involve a lot of work, not only on the CPLD,
but also on all the software chain, as you have been already told.

And about the CPU, that only means that you won't be capable of real time
processing the samples, you will have to record the information and then
process it