[Hackrf-dev] I Q signal on Oscilloscope

ERNEST MATEY ernestmatey310 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:12:00 EDT 2016

Hi Dominic,

Thank you very much for ‎responds.

I had connected to P9 on my hackrf board before.
But as expected a I see only a single signal. I cannot justify if that is the I component or the Q component. ‎However I am wanting to see both components ( two signals) for my analysis.   How can I do this tapping the base band from P9 as I did?

What are your suggestions for the levels on my oscilloscope?

Thank you very much
Ernest.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.