[Hackrf-dev] osmocom python scripts

Martin Smith martin_z_smith at yahoo.ie
Sat Mar 12 20:25:02 EST 2016

If you type "osmocom_fft --help"
One of the supported arguments is "-a ARGS, --args=ARGS  Device args,
[default=]"
If you look http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GrOsmoSDR#HackRFSourceSink
it says that a supported argument is "hackrf=<device-index>

So to use two different devices:
osmocom_fft -a hackrf=0 ...
osmocom_fft -a hackrf=1 ...
Or you could specify the last 4 or 8 digits of your serial number (
"hackrf_info" ) to avoid any USB enumeration problems as to which one is
assigned 0 and which is assigned 1 on different reboots, or in plugged
into different USB ports depending on which device booted up faster.

As for how to do this in python, I have no idea.