[Hackrf-dev] mga8163

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:36:14 EST 2016

On 03/02/2016 02:52 PM, Martin Smith wrote:
> https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/HackRF-One#receive-power

Thanks. The 10 dBm number is what I was looking for.

I'm getting ready to play with transmitting with external amplifier
which smokes at 10 dBm.

I have attenuators - up to 90 dB - even an antenna tuner - just trying
to see if I can  estimate roughly what SWR will get me into trouble
using the amplifier before I start.