[Hackrf-dev] problem with osmocom_fft

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 22:57:55 EDT 2016

I misspoke - the graphics work great but trying to stop it - let alone
change the parameters is a pain.

I originally tested it on my netbook - I expected it be slow stopping.

I tested it later on odroid the graphics were great but it's pig slow
there too when I try to stop it or change the parameters. (Pig slow when
compared to a horse - not me.)