[Hackrf-dev] Scan for wifi networks?

n0p [Luis Bernal] lbernal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:30:54 EDT 2016

Some time ago I did try the gr-80211 but with no success, I think I got
something wrong, since I had to adapt the GRC from UHD to Hackrf.

Yes, a cell phone would be easier, but sometimes you need to id something
that looks like wifi, behaves like wifi, but is on a weird frequency, like
3Ghz, be it a harmonic of a poorly filtered AP or a AP on a weird
frequency, since there are modules and APs for uncommon frequencies that
use 802.11.

So I am also interested in this and would like to hear of someone that made
it work.