[Hackrf-dev] Broadcasting DVB-S2

i2NDT i2ndt at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 9 14:08:01 EDT 2016

Tnx Alex: I will download a try!!!
Claudio

 i2NDT's Web Site i2NDT's Grabber CompendiumIcom IC pcr-1000
BigArgo V1.134
Locator JN45tq

    Il Giovedì 9 Giugno 2016 19:50, Alexandru Csete <oz9aec at gmail.com> ha scritto:

 Hi Claudio,

A test Transport Stream that matches the example applications
symbol rate, constellation and code rate can be downloaded here:

http://www.w6rz.net/adv16apsk910.ts

(this info is from the original github repo from before it got
integrated into gnuradio https://github.com/drmpeg/gr-dvbs2)

Alex