[Hackrf-dev] Broadcasting DVB-S2

i2NDT i2ndt at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 9 13:46:15 EDT 2016

tnx Alex!
but I am a newbee with both Gnu Radio and Linux...so I am afraid I will ask you a few more questions!I found the dvbs2_tx.grc you mentioned and would like to download also a ready made TS-file from Ron's website but could not find a 10 Mbps TS-file: which one did you use?
i2NDT Claudio

 i2NDT's Web Site i2NDT's Grabber CompendiumIcom IC pcr-1000
BigArgo V1.134
Locator JN45tq

    Il Giovedì 9 Giugno 2016 19:22, Alexandru Csete <oz9aec at gmail.com> ha scritto:

 On Thu, Jun 9, 2016 at 5:39 PM, n0p [Luis Bernal] <lbernal at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, and thanks to osmocom sink, you can do it with the exact same GRC :)

Indeed and in fact, I tested the flowgraph using a HackRF One before I
did that with the LimeSDR. Just put "hackrf" in the device string and
set the gains to something that makes sense for the HackRF.

Alex