[Hackrf-dev] obtaining RSSI from max2837

Louie lu luyi_louie at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 10:34:23 EDT 2016

Hi guys,
I am trying to get RSSI measurement/value from max2837 on hackrf one board.
After reading max2837 programming guide, I know how to enable RSSI measurement. But after that, I am  not what I got is correct RSSI measurement.
I am just wondering if there is any one here who successfully got RSSI value from max2837 on hackrf one.
Since I started this task, I have ran into following problems
1/ identifying RSSI pinWell, I can see the max2837 pin 32 is the RSSI output pin, But, where does it lead to? Looking at pcb schematic pdf file, it seems like this "RSSI pin32 (max2837) ---> P67/SGPIO12 (LPC4320) ---> Bank2F3M12 ( CPLD)". I am not sure if this is correct?
2/ If I am correct above, How to get RSSI value?Since RSSI pin 32 output signal is analog signal (I could be wrong here), How do I get voltage of pin 32 output signal via SGPIO12? I tried to connect oscilloscope to Bank2F3M12 PIN 21 on P28 but what display on the screen does not make any sense to me.
Can anyone here help?

Cheers,Louie