[Hackrf-dev] Antenna

Michael Jessen michaeljjessen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:58:31 EST 2016

Thank you very much for the recommendations, and to the other recommendations as well.
I'm more or less looking for an antenna that's almost plug and go, maybe I am just being lazy. Though if I could find any that was plug and go, I would be really happy.
I will certainly buy one of those in case above is not possible.From: lbernal at gmail.com