[Hackrf-dev] Help please

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 17:36:02 EST 2016

On 13 January 2016 at 21:31, Nader Omer via HackRF-dev
<hackrf-dev at greatscottgadgets.com> wrote:

> I used instructions under "Only if Necessary: Recovering the SPI Flash
> Firmware", at this Wiki page:
>  https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/wiki/Updating-Firmware
>
>  Everything  is fine till I wrote
> dfu-util --device 1fc9:000c --alt 0 --download hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu
>
> I got this message:
> dfu-util: could not open file hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu for reading: no such
> file or directory

To run that command you need to be in the directory with the file
called hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu.  On the GNU Radio live disk, that's
located in /usr/local/share/hackrf/firmware-bin

cd /usr/local/share/hackrf/firmware-bin
sudo dfu-util --device 1fc9:000c --alt 0 --download hackrf_one_usb_ram.dfu