[Hackrf-dev] Help please

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:03:57 EST 2016

Hi Nader,

When you say that it's not working, what do you mean?  Which lights
are lit on the HackRF?  What happens when you run hackrf_info?

If you run lsusb with the HackRF attached to the system can you see a
device listed as "OpenMoko"?

If you hold down the DFU button while pressing the reset button, does
lsusb show a device called something like "NXP"?

Thanks,
  Dominic