[Hackrf-dev] features

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 18:35:10 EST 2016

Check your firmware version, with "hackrf_info". If you firmware is the
latest ( https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/releases ) and you installed
everything else with pybombs, it will work.
If you read the information on  the link below (
http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/GrOsmoSDR#HackRFSourceSink ) it says
"The firmware changes have been in the hackrf git master, but there's no
official firmware binary published yet (02.06.2015)"