[Hackrf-dev] Power supply 3.3V HackRf One

n0p [Luis Bernal] lbernal at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:24:59 EST 2016

You have to modify the lna4all adding a few components to be able to be
powered from antenna power.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yl07K4OkEZ0/U-OD-3eR6aI/AAAAAAAACT0/P25Sm-q8Ufg/s1600/LNA4ALLHackRFmod.jpg

Then you have to enable the bias-t in the hackrf, it depends on the
software you are using. With hackrf_transfer the option is -p 1