[Hackrf-dev] features

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 22:30:26 EST 2016

Hi - I'm using the HackRF One firmware and software for 2015.7.2 and
gnuradio-companion 3.7.5.1 with a pair of HackRF One transceivers.

When I'm using gnuradio-companion to transmit, I hit the kill the flow
graph button to stop the transmission, it doesn't - I have to hit the
reset button on the HackRF One. Is this expected?

And when using multiple devices, should I have to plug them in one at
time before starting a process for the device?

It doesn't matter what device arguments I give to the osmosdr sink, I
still have to start them up one at time.

-- Cinaed