[Hackrf-dev] Help and Support

Chuck McManis chuck.mcmanis at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:40:04 EST 2016

Here is a fun link http://www.afar.net/tutorials/900-mhz-versus-2.4-ghz/
which has some more information on 2.4 over distance.

But the important point here is not that you cannot create an antenna setup
that would let you pick up a 2.4Ghz signal at a long distance, but that
with a generic omni-directional one, there is a much much greater chance
you're seeing something nearby.