[Hackrf-dev] no reception

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:01:53 EST 2016

And once you a descent antenna for the signal of interest - and you've
recovered from your SMA/SMA-RP headache, try turning the bandwidth down.

I wasn't able to get good results for narrow and wide band FM until I
dropped the bandwidth to 1.75 MHz.

Also, try adjusting the telescopic (monopole) antenna, using

  length=300/4f

where the resulting length is in meters and f is the desired frequency
in MHz.