[Hackrf-dev] HDSDR issue

Brian Gieryk ke6iyc at mac.com
Fri Dec 23 21:35:09 EST 2016

Thank you both for the info.

It turns out I was running the beta version.  Installed the stable release and all is well.

I can select different sound cards (4 'pane' window), but it does not actually TX, even though HDSDR acts as one would expect it to in TX, due to previously mentioned issues.

What Wndoze software will allow TX with the HackRF?

I have tried SDRConsole, but it is outdated, as it limits the low end to 10 MHz....

Thank you again for your thoughts.

Brian
KE6IYC

Sent from my iPad