[Hackrf-dev] HackRF One RX Gain issue ?

Jason c. jlcook83 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 14:12:45 EST 2016

Thanks for the quick reply Simon, it's not the news I was hoping for.. but explains the sudden change in Rx behavior.

Will this affect other modes of operation (i.e. Tx..?) is it the same amp IC?

What have others done to resolve the problem, is it just the replacement of the one IC (I'm ok with SMD soldering) ?

I hate to phrase it this way, but seems like a design flaw.. I understand the need for care and attention when using rf test tools, but I guess I expected a bit more robustness for the price paid..

Jason

Sent from my iPhone