[Hackrf-dev] hackrf with gqrx on low end of HF

Cinaed Simson cinaed.simson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 17:20:23 EDT 2016

If you're receiving, don't use the RF gain - use the IF and BB gains.

If you're transmitting, be careful, assuming no loses, 10 mW of
reflected power may fry the RF amplifier.

And note, there most likely a DC offset on the center frequency.

You should use

  hackrf_transfer -r /dev/null

to test your CPU and USB.

See