[Hackrf-dev] An idea!

MONTILIEN montilien at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:36:57 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,
I am an Ham radio and user of an HackRF One in France.
I am looking for several weeks on web if everybody has developped some RF test equipements based on HackRF One.
I need to make a frquency “wobbler” based on HackRF generating sweeped frequencies on one side and a log detector (based on cheap Analog Devices IC) on other side. The log detector output will be sent to other USB port via an arduino. The goal is to display a graph on the PC screen - level vs frequency.
I think this specific app doesn’t exist?

Regards
Andre