[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Win7 64bit

Martin Smith martin_z_smith at yahoo.ie
Mon Apr 25 18:08:07 EDT 2016

The one think I noticed about SDR# was that I could not change the gains
until i clicked on the start/play button. Click on the gear wheel icon
and set your LNA and VGA gains to like 16and 16or something that works
for you (leave the Amp off, unless you have check from DC to 6GHz that
there are no strong signals near)

https://i.imgur.com/29nk42i.png?1

Horizontal lines, usually means that you have dropped samples usually
because your USB chipset is not idea, press STOP, click on the gear
wheel drop the sample rate and try again.