[Hackrf-dev] HackRF Win7 64bit

Peter Jones peter.jones at versiontwo.ca
Mon Apr 25 17:00:26 EDT 2016

I spend about a day getting nothing but static.

1) Try moving the Hack RF away from the computer (made a huge difference
for me).

2) Try increasing the IF and Baseband gain a bit - I found that also
makes a difference.

Note: I am using Linux, but the OS should really make no difference
assuming the software/drivers are working.