[Hackrf-dev] HackRF USB

chillmf at nctv.com chillmf at nctv.com
Fri Apr 22 12:18:43 EDT 2016

To All,

I have seen a recent exchange between Dominic Spill and Ian Little
concerning USB access to the HackRF.

After reading the documentation that I can find I do not see a clear
declaration of the device profile which the HackRF supports such as HID,
MCS, CDC, or etc.

I am using a STM32F469 Disco development board and I would like to
access the HackRF sample data for DSP processing.

So far I have been able to connect to the HackRF board with the
STM32F469 in the host mode and the HackRf board enumerates nicely with
the manufacturer and device specific IDs.

But I am at a loss with getting the host software set up to talk
directly to the HackRF board.

Any guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Charley