[Hackrf-dev] Shielding and distance from the PC makes a difference!

Philip Hahn ki4vup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:16:07 EDT 2016

I concur on the NooElec shield. I have a laptop that I know is very RF
noisy (Setting an AM radio on the laptop would blank out reception of local
stations. Couldn't tune anything in the AM band with the HackRF and saw
lots of noise elsewhere. Got the NooElec shield and I can tune them all
with my HackRF right next to my computer. Well worth the $9.