[Hackrf-dev] Hackrf with an External Amplifier

Paul Connolly eeipcy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:55:57 EDT 2015

If you look at the input and output on the schematic,  it is clear that
U25 is TX and U13 is RX.
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/doc/hardware/hackrf-one-schematic.pdf

And if you look at a photo of the board, U25 would be a 6 pinned chip,
approximately half way between the SMA and the RFFC5072 chip on the board.
https://github.com/fd0/hackrf-one-pictures/blob/master/img_0009.jpg

This will probably be clearer if you zoom in on the assembly sheet for
the HackRF One:
https://github.com/mossmann/hackrf/blob/master/doc/hardware/hackrf-one-assembly.pdf