[Hackrf-dev] FM Modulating external MPX Signal

Chris Kuethe chris.kuethe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:03:16 EDT 2015

I'll try do up an example later tonight. I have limited Internet right now.

For now, I suggest looking for some example flowgraphs of fm stereo
receivers with rds. That should give you an idea of how to separate the
subcarriers the main audio, and from there you can work backwards to
compose a channel with subcarrier...