[Hackrf-dev] 3V3 LED not working

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 15:29:39 EDT 2015

On 20 October 2015 at 07:08, Martin Aronsson <martin1963 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The 3V3 LED on my HackRF is not working then I connect It to a computer.
> Could something be broken?

If the 3V3 LED is not lit it could mean one of two things:
1) The LED is broken
2) There is no 3.3V power

If the second of these is true, then pretty much nothing on the HackRF
would work.  Is the hardware enumerating over USB and responding to
tools like hackrf_info ?  If so, it's got 3.3V power and the problem
is probably a bad LED.

> It seems like receiving is ok but I am not sure
> if transceiving is working.

I sounds like it's probably the LED rather than a bigger hardware problem.

Dominic