[Hackrf-dev] Looking for a HackRF-CW-RX.grc

Hajo Dezelski dl1sdz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:37:21 EDT 2015

Hello Kevin,

thanks for the quick reply. I will use it as a starter and see what is
coming out. I still have some troubles to get it started, for the AGC2
doesn't accept the input from complex to real, but one more reason to
RTFM.

Up-Converter: You are right. But I am more into weak-signal
propagation, so it is a problem to be solved in the future and of
course I will need after the antenna some lowpass and bandpassfilters
to suppress interferences from stronger station outside the band.

Again thanks and

all the best es 73 de
Hajo (DL1SDZ)

---
Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin.