[Hackrf-dev] FSK & PSK

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 00:54:09 EST 2015

Hi

I am wondering why most of file transfer use FSK (De)Modulation scheme ?

There is also PSK, QAM scheme, but I can’t use them for file transferring.

General example of file transmission using GMSK’s flow graph like below:

Tx )
File source -> Packet encoder -> GMSK mod -> Osmocom sink

Rx )
Osmocom source -> GMSK demod -> Packet decoder -> File sink

I tried to replace GMSK to QAM or PSK scheme, however it doesn’t work.

I couldn’t get any file,but when I saw Rx GUI FFT Sink, I could see signal is sparked at Tx started.

How can I use PSK or QAM for file transfer ?

Thanks.