[Hackrf-dev] Install GNURadio on Windows

Mitja kocjančič veso266 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 13:16:51 EST 2015

OK GNU Radio installer is working

PS: You need to set PATH to gnu radio install directory
PPS: when I run it it complains about some theme:
C:\Program Files (x86)\gnuradio\bin>python gnuradio-companion.py
gnuradio-companion.py:117: GtkWarning: Could not find the icon
'gnuradio-grc'. T
he 'hicolor' theme
was not found either, perhaps you need to install it.
You can get a copy from:
        http://icon-theme.freedesktop.org/releases
  gtk.window_set_default_icon(gtk.IconTheme().load_icon('gnuradio-grc',
256, 0))

Win32; Microsoft Visual C++ version 12.0; Boost_105900;
UHD_003.009.001-0-gf7a15
853

<<< Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.7.8.1 >>>

How can I install it on windows?