[Hackrf-dev] how to set IF in GNU Radio for HackRF

mourad ghafiri mourad.ghafiri at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:29:14 EST 2015

@Karl Koscher

I used the Gnu radio, I will use the hackrf_transfer , but please would you
help for IF parameter
[-i if_freq_hz] # Intermediate Frequency (IF) in Hz [2150MHz to 2750MHz] ?

I don't know what to set for IF since I need to tune hackrf at 1.575 GHz
and Bandwidth of 2 MHz and a sampling rate > 2*2 MHz

would you give me a complete command for these requirements,

Thank you so much in advance

Regards;