[Hackrf-dev] how to set IF in GNU Radio for HackRF

mourad ghafiri mourad.ghafiri at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:11:11 EST 2015

@David Brown

I appreciate your interaction with that basic question, in fact we are
recording a L1 GPS streaming for post processing in a Matlab project for
GPS positioning... so all we need simply is a file that contain an int8
type record.

@Karl Koscher

thank you so much, I will try this blocks Immediately and get back to you;
if you still have time to complete this friendly (hackerfly :) )
conversation.