[Hackrf-dev] Install GNURadio on Windows

Dominic Spill dominicgs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 13:28:37 EST 2015

On 15 November 2015 at 18:00, Mitja kocjančič <veso266 at gmail.com> wrote:
> you are right I gave up too because its just too many errors I know that
> Pothos has OsmoSDR binaries and hackRF libraries when you install windows
> binaries (maybe I could just copy everything from there to the right
> directorys (which I don't know where in GNU Radio installation directory
> they are)
>
> Hope someone can help with this

I downloaded and extracted the latest version of the PothosSDR
binaries from http://downloads.myriadrf.org/builds/PothosSDR/

Looking through the extracted files, I found hackrf.dll and the HackRF
tool executables in "PothosSDR-2015.10.05-vc12-x64/$_OUTDIR/bin".  Do
those tools work for you?

The same directory also contains a copy of osmosdr.dll and what
appears to be most of GNU Radio.  So you probably have almost
everything you need already built.

Dominic