[Hackrf-dev] 16-QAM Mod/DeMod problem

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:45:29 EST 2015

I tried sending/receiving a text file using 'GMSK Mod' and it worked.
When I replaced 'GMSK Mod’ to ‘QAM Mod’ (also DeMod), however, it doesn’t receive anything.
My flow graph and result like below:
freq : 325MHz, samp_rate : 2MHz
- Tx
file source(.txt) -> packet encoder(samp/symb: 8, bit/symb: 4) -> 16QAM Mod(samp/symb: 8) -> osmocom sink
- Rx
osmocom source -> 16QAM DeMod(samp/symb: 8) ->packet decoder -> file sink

I think two-possible reason
1) Tx power limit ; then how can i control Tx power ?
2) center frequency not clear ; but, i cannot find fine frequency.

Thx for any Re.