[Hackrf-dev] How do HackRF One transmits/receives a packet ?

김상혁 tkdgur7896 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 07:50:10 EST 2015

Hi, I’m newb HackRF.
I have questions about HackRF One below:

1) HackRF packet foramt
	I tried sending/receiving a text file using gnuradio-companion and it worked.
	Tx)
	file source(.txt) —> packet encoder—>GMSK MOD—>osmocom sink
	Rx)
	osmocom source —> GMSK DEMOD—>packet decoder —>file sink
	At the end of Tx(osmocom sink) and start of Rx(osmocom source), I wonder HackRF Kit dealing with which data format.
2) hackrf_transfer command
	When I use hackrf_transfer command, there is no encoding or modulation option. Are these unnecessary ?
	And which file format can be used ?
3) Is there packet transit tutorial ?
	I want to make a packet and transit using HackRF.

Thx for every Re.