[Hackrf-dev] HackRF firmware update

Iluta V iluta2009 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:20:37 EST 2015

Hi, everybody,

I wonder if there is detailed info out there on how to update HackRF
firmware to 2015.07. and also how to update CLPD and USB files as well.

Maybe there is a page with instructions on how to do the update? I spent
some time looking for it, and found only instructions by Rich Sanders for
the old version:

https://www.mail-archive.com/hackrf-dev@greatscottgadgets.com/msg00174.html

So my questions is if there are similar complete instructions for firmware
update with all command lines out there at all?

I would be glad if someone could point me in the right direction. :)

Sincerely,

Iluta