[Hackrf-dev] A BTLE (Bluetooth Low energy) packet sniffer/scanner sender

Jiao Xianjun putaoshu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:13:24 EST 2015

So excited that the packet sniffer/scanner btle_rx can follow BTLE hopping
data channels now!

It follows ~8ms hopping link successfully! (Because the fastest speed of my
btle_tx is about 8ms gap between successive packets).

Currently it only works on a simple case (which is the most cases in real
world) where channel mapping is 0x1FFFFFFFFF (This means all data channel
0~36 will be used for freq hopping). btle_rx is a fast moving target
currently. More for demonstration purpose than full verification for now.
Will release more soon.

New added options:

    -f --freq_hz

This frequency (Hz) will override channel setting (In case someone want to
work on freq other than BTLE. More general purpose).

    -m --access_mask

If a bit is 1 in this mask, corresponding bit in access address will be
taken into packet existing decision (In case someone want a shorter/sparser
unique word to do packet detection. More general purpose).

    -o --hop

This will turn on data channel tracking (frequency hopping) after link
setup information is captured in ADV_CONNECT_REQ packet.