[Hackrf-dev] #SDR & hackrf-tools complaing of visual C error (with runtime installed)

Jared Boone jared at sharebrained.com
Thu Nov 5 23:04:39 EST 2015

Caveat: I'm a Windows ignoramus. But I have dealt with this sort of thing recently when building a WinUSB driver package for the HackRF (+ PortaPack). Try locating msvcr100.dll on your system, and place a *copy* in the same directory as hackrf_info.exe, and see if that helps. It might also be possible that the Visual C Runtime you installed is a different version (not the "10.0" == msvcr100.dll that hackrf_info.exe is looking for).

	- Jared