[Hackrf-dev] Analog TV transmitter

Mitja kocjančič veso266 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:56:02 EDT 2015

Thanks I try transmitting audio but I don't know how to set offset to 5.5
Mhz for PAL B/G (Video works fine) and don't know how to set devitation to
25 khz (should I use NBFM Modulator block or WBFM Modulator block

PS: How to encode Video in PAL? (any command in VLC (like in DVB-T where
you can encode MPEG 4 with it)
PPS: Is posible to encode and transmitt in real time (I start a movie in
VLC then Video get encoded and Audio get transmitted using GNU Radio (can I
use stdin and stdout pipes to fed encoded Video and Audio to GNU Radio?)

Thanks for Anwsering and Best Regards